There are never enough hours in the day, and sometimes I wish our bodies didn’t need eight hours of sleep a night. There are so many things I want to do. Do you ever run into this?
I find myself making lists upon lists of new ideas and things I want to try, learn or complete. Though life sometimes gets in the way. I recently read a few articles about what successful people do in the morning, typical habits etc. I wanted to see if I could employ some of those habits into my own life to become a bit more successful in the things I’m looking to accomplish.
Here’s five things I’m now doing:
- Wake Up Early – 90% of CEOs polled said they were up before 6AM. Ugh, I don’t think that will be me in the near future. Though I have been getting up earlier than before and making it into the office earlier as well.
- Eat Breakfast – This is something I’ve been doing really well at. Just taking the extra time to feed my body has made a pretty big difference.
- Tackle the Toughest Thing First – This is not always the easiest but something I try to do before I get bogged down with all the other interruptions I have on a daily basis. Making a to do list before I leave for the next morning usually helps me complete this task.
- Exercise – Right now I am doing this after work, though I would like to transition this to first thing in the morning. It’s a work in progress.
- Personal Passion Project – Right now it’s The Tomboy Project. If you would like to check it out please visit fb.com/thetomboyproject