1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup water
1 package RAW peanuts
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon baking soda
- Grease up your cookie sheet with butter. You want to do this first because you won’t have time to do it later. This is a quick and dirty process.
- In a large glass bowl, mix sugar, corn syrup, salt, peanuts and water. Place in the microwave on high for about 4 minutes.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved. Place back in microwave for about 3 minutes. This is a very experimental process depending on your microwave.
- Take out of the microwave, immediately stir in butter and baking soda. There is going to be a fizzing effect starting to take place, ignore and stir fast. Pour the mixture on the cookie sheet.
- With a wooden spoon spread the mixture out QUICK! Then let it harden.
- Break into small pieces and enjoy.